Check it out !

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm just sayin'

It's baffling to me how hard it is to find a job, but so easy for people to come from across the world to America and obtain employment without being fluent in English and no experience at all ! Why is it that we have to accommodate these people ? I'm definitely not blaming the people who come to America because all they do is come here with a dream. It's the Government who has allowed the minority to become the majority. There are a lot of jobs that require applicants to be bi-lingual., rather it's Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc. As if English was never the first language. As racially mixed the economy is today, I see no problem with some jobs asking of these requirements, but it's becoming ridiculous when you can't even get hired at a local Jack in the Box because you don't speak Spanish. Sigh .. I'm just saying though..

1 comment: